What can I do with Maestro?
Maestro allows you to:
- build your own library: Maestro scans a given root directory and extracts comments from all Ogg Vorbis files or MP3 files found;
- edit comments of your music files: you can change the title, the artist(s), the album, the track number, the year, the genre and an extra comment of every Ogg Vorbis/MP3 file;
- add music files: the Ogg Vorbis/MP3 file is copied in the library root directory with new tags and a correct path name;
- import MP3 files: Maestro can convert an MP3 file into an Ogg Vorbis file and add it into the library;
- import CD tracks: Maestro can rip a CDDA track, convert it into an Ogg Vorbis file and add it into the library;
- remove a music files: you can remove a music file contained in the library;
- maintain file paths: when you edit or import a song, Maestro automatically renames the associated file according to your own configuration;
- search for songs: you can look for a song through the library by giving some criterias;
- manage your play lists: you can create play lists, put songs into it or remove songs;
- listen to your music: you can create your own play queue and listen to it;
- access FreeDB: Maestro can find out tags of a CD track by querying the FreeDB server.